When you follow a Market or save a Vehicle on CLASSIC.COM, you are signing up to get email notifications when we detect changes for that Market or Vehicle. Market updates can be set to daily or weekly depending on your preferences.
You can manage the frequency of your Market updates in your Notification Center which is accessed in your account menu by navigating to Your Profile > Notifications.
In that Notification center, you can manage two types of Notifications:
- Market Notifications
- Vehicle Notifications
When you Follow a Market, you receive email notifications for New Listings and Status updates for vehicles in that Market.
In your notification center, you can select the frequency of these notifications per Market. Choose from:
- Daily – to receive emails each day that we detect new updates.
- Weekly – to receive emails every Thursday, with all updates detected in the past 7 days.
- Pause – to not receive email alerts at all, but continue following the market.
- Delete – to unfollow the market completely.
When you Save a Vehicle, you receive email notifications when we detect a new status for it – including new “for sale” listings, sale prices, and more.
In your notification center, you can:
- Turn notifications off – to temporarily pause alerts for that vehicle
- Unsave – to not include that vehicle in your saved list at all